The Real Estate Practice Group
Whether it’s a municipal law matter or the pursuit of a project or activity in the private development sector, our legal professionals strive to help our clients achieve their individual or business goals swiftly and efficiently.
To that end, we pride ourselves on working with lenders, brokers, title companies, as well as counsel for all parties, to creatively and innovatively solve any financing or other issues that may surface during the course of a particular transaction and act as potential stumbling blocks.
Our attorneys have experience in representing diverse and sophisticated clients whom we advise on an on-going basis throughout various and complex sales, acquisitions of assets and real property, real estate construction and development, management of investments, real estate financing, and ground and net leases on behalf of either landlords or tenants.
Our services include:
- Expertise in Commercial, Residential, Retail, Institutional & Industrial.
- Representing owners and lenders in the acquisition, development, construction, ownership, management and sale of commercial and residential properties.
- Negotiating the terms and drafting the relevant and necessary documents for the fulfillment of sales and/or acquisition projects, including 1031 exchanges.
- Structuring and establishing the appropriate real estate investment format for the specific acquisition, including limited liability companies, tenancies in common for joint ventures, partnerships and corporations.
- Preparation and negotiation of loan documents and other matters related to financing.
- Assisting in performing due diligence by analyzing transactions from real estate, business, financial and tax perspectives.
- Representing owners and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial leases for offices, retail space, and other facilities.
- Negotiating the resolution of disputes.