- Are my outside salespersons exempt from overtime if they can only sell over the phone from their homes?
- If our employees working from home are outside New York, is the Company subject to the laws and regulations of their home states?
- Does the Coronavirus Pandemic change the rights and obligations under our contracts?
- If I have an invention that is the basis for a new business, which should I do first: go to the Patent Office or form my company?
- If I have limited funds to spend protecting my intellectual property, what should I do first?
- Has the March deadline for the Shield Act been extended?
- Has the IRS extended the filing deadline for 990’s ?
While we are apart, we continue to work together. If you are confronting these or other questions, we are here to help.
All material presented in this newsletter is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Receiving this written material does not create a lawyer-client relationship. All responsibility and liability for any actions taken or not taken on the basis of any of the information offered in this newsletter is expressly disclaimed.
© 2020 Dorf & Nelson LLP. All rights reserved.