Melissa G. Andrieux, Esq.
Chief Diversity Officer
Chief Client Relations Officer
Westchester County Bar Association
Westchester Women’s Bar Association
Business Council of Westchester
Melissa G. Andrieux, Esq. is the Chief Diversity Officer and Chief Client Relations Officer at Dorf & Nelson LLP.
As a leading Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Professional, Ms. Andrieux is regularly called upon to speak on this important subject. She is featured in 914 Inc. Magazine’s 2022 and 2023 issues devoted to diversity, equity and inclusion where she discusses the importance of DEI in Westchester County and beyond. Most recently her features include:
- Presenter, “Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Legal Profession: Understanding the Whys and Hows from a 360° Perspective”, CLE Program, New York State Bar Association (2023)
- Moderator, Maternal Health Convening Panel, presented by Rx Compassion (2023)
- Panelist, 914 Inc. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Forum (2023)
- Panelist, Westchester Women’s Bar Association, “Making A Difference: The Power of Mentorship & Sponsorship” (2023)
- Panelist, Westchester Women’s Summit, “Making A Difference: The Power of Mentorship & Sponsorship” (2023)
- Panelist, ChIPs Global Summit “Access, Equity and Allies” presented by ChIPs (2022)
Additionally, Ms. Andrieux consults and assists firm clients and other businesses with the development of their own diversity and inclusion programming, trainings and related initiatives.
Ms. Andrieux is active in the Westchester County business community and is an active part of the Business Council of Westchester (BCW), the county’s largest business membership organization. She presently serves as an Ambassador to the BCW where she assists and guides new members through the first year of their membership.
Ms. Andrieux received her B.S. from St. John’s University and her J.D. from New York Law School. Prior to joining Dorf & Nelson, Ms. Andrieux was an Assistant District Attorney in Queens County, New York and an attorney at Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP.
For speaking engagements, please contact Ms. Petronella Ouko, the firm’s Client Relations Coordinator, at Pouko@dorflaw.com