Whether it’s a municipal law matter or the pursuit of a project or activity in the private developmental sector, our legal professionals strive to help our clients achieve their individual and business goals swiftly and efficiently.
To that end, we pride ourselves on working with lenders, brokers, title companies, and counsel for all parties, to creatively and innovatively solve any financing and/or other issues that may surface during the course of a particular transaction.
Our attorneys have experience in representing diverse and sophisticated clients whom we advise on an on-going basis throughout complex sales and acquisitions of assets and real property, real estate construction and development transactions, management of investments, real estate financings, and ground and net leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
Our services include:
• Expertise in Commercial, Residential, Retail, Institutional & Industrial.
• Representing owners and lenders in the acquisition, development, construction, ownership, management and sale of commercial and residential properties.
• Negotiations and preparation of relevant and required documentations for the completion of sales and/or acquisition projects, including 1031 exchanges.
• Structuring and forming the appropriate real estate investment entity for the specific acquisition, including limited liability companies, partnerships, corporations, and tenancies in common for joint ventures.
• Preparation and negotiation of loan documents and other matters related to financing.
• Performing due diligence by analyzing transactions from real estate, business, financial and tax perspectives.
• Representing owners and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
• Negotiation and preparation of commercial leases for offices, retail space, and other facilities.