Mr. Graham’s practice is focused on:
Real estate finance for lenders and borrowers for properties including electrical and hydroelectric plants, gas stations, manufacturing facilities and general office space.
Leasing of commercial and office space for owners and tenants.
Purchase and sale of commercial properties including residential apartment complexes, shopping and mixed-use malls.
Workouts and restructurings for borrowers and lenders.
Representative transactions include:
– $300,000,000 multistate loan (representing the lender) on water cooling facilities
– $1 Billion multistate loan (representing the borrower) on aluminum manufacturing facilities
– $300,000,000 shopping mall loan (representing lender)
– Multi-billion acquisition of commercial, residential and student loan portfolios
– the sale of automotive plants and related facilities
-Harvard Law School, J.D.
-State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A. summa cum laude