Adriana Kierszenbaum, Esq.
Counsel, Real Estate Department
Adriana Kierszenbaum serves as Counsel at Dorf & Nelson LLP and specializes in Commercial Real Estate with a concentration in “Zoning and Land Use.”
Ms. Kierszenbaum has been practicing law for over twenty five years. She began her career as an associate for a labor law firm which served as outside counsel on the management side to the City of Yonkers, Town of Newburgh and Village of Sleepy Hollow. She then served as Principal Law Clerk to the Honorable Lorraine Miller both in the New York State Supreme Court (Civil Term) in New York County, as well as the New York State Supreme Court (Criminal Term) in Kings County. She resumed her municipal and land use work as in house Senior Deputy Town Attorney for the Town of Yorktown where she rendered legal opinions on all litigation and contract matters before the Town and in conjunction with the engineering, building and planning departments, resolved permit and environmental impact issues. At that time, she was also simultaneously serving as in house Counsel to the Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals.
Her work also included representing major real estate developers. Since entering private practice she has concentrated in litigation in the real estate field and now concentrates on zoning and land use matters.
Ms. Kierszenbaum received her Juris Doctorate degree from University of Minnesota Law School, and her Bachelors Degree in Political Science from Duke University. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Faculty, CLE Program on Internet Law at the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- Lecturer, Fleet Bank and North Fork Bank seminars on e-commerce and litigation.
- Lecturer, Westchester Community College on Intellectual Property Assets of Business.
- Member of Duke University Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee (AAAC) for the Westchester County New York Committee.
- Former Member of Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District Ad Hoc Facilities Committee.